Find the right
All accounts provided by BBNCU are insured with the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), up to $250,000
UTMA (Uniform Transfer to Minors Act) accounts are used to hold and protect assets for minors until they reach the age of majority in their state. The funds are held for the benefit of the minor.
For members age 21 and younger
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Dividends earned quarterly
- Additional deposits are not allowed (except at maturity)
- Withdrawals are allowed only at maturity
- The renewal of a certificate is automatic.
|12-month youth share certificate||1.50%||1.52%|
- APR= Annual Percentage Rate
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal of all certificates. Fees may reduce earnings on certificate accounts.
- When members age 0-12 deposit $1 or more into their account, they get their name entered into a drawing to win a $25 deposit into their account.
- One entry per deposit of $1 or more
- Winners are drawn at the end of each quarter.
- Members may only win one time per calendar year
BBNCU Credit Union Office
804 Laurel Street Suite #101
Brainerd, MN 56401
NMLS ID: 619332
Routing Number: 291973357
Toll Free: 877-829-9065