Certificates of Deposit
All accounts provided by BBNCU are insured with the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), up to $250,000
- $1,000.00 minimum opening deposit
- Dividends are earned quarterly
- Additional deposits are not allowed (except at maturity)
- Withdrawals are allowed only at maturity
- The renewal of a certificate is automatic.
|6-month share certificate||0.30%||0.30%|
|12-month share certificate||0.45%||0.45%|
|18-month share certificate||0.50%||0.50%|
|24-month share certificate||0.55%||0.55%|
- APR= Annual Percentage Rate
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield, a penalty of up to 90 days dividends will or may be imposed for early withdrawal of all certificates. Fees could reduce earnings on accounts.